Links to articles and websites are displayed below:
(If the links are inactive then copy and paste them into your URL bar. 🙂 )
In no particular order…
- So here are the Syrian Kurds, who are really slowing Daesh down offering yet more solutions but I bet the coalition refuses to take them up on it.
- British citizens go to Syria, join Daesh, then they rape murder and loot, creating massive movements of populations. We need to make Syria safe- the people have a right to live there in freedom and peace.
- And more on the stupidity that motivates Daesh.
- Kurdish kindness.
- More threats against the UK.
- Yes this upstanding British citizen appears to have had his fill of murdering and raping abroad and he’s going to come back home to do it.
- These Daesh pigs’ evil never ends.
- Shame- I hope she gets some help.
- More on Turkey.
- Dreadful- these peadophiles reaching out and grooming young teenagers.
- The toll of extremism. How many beheadings and rapes did they participate in. We have a collective responsibility to redress the balance.
- Oh dear- more doubt about Turkey.
- On Turkey and its increasingly negative role.
An incredible and moving story. We must not be silent. These men perpetrating this violence must be brought to justice. They must not be allowed to come back and continue their lives with an ‘amnesty’..
- And more on western apathy.
- And here’s Turkey finally reaching the media because it’s helping ISIS!
- An excellent and moving post about foreign fighters in forces opposed to ISIS.
- On the future of Kurdistan…
- This helps contextualise the situation from a US foreign policy perspective in a comprehensive way.
- A long video of the conference around the re-building of Kobane. At least people are trying to address the issue.
- What’s in a name…
- Finally someone is taking an interest in my campaign!
- On the role Turkey played in allowing ISIS to launch a second attack on Kobane…
- I can’t bear to read about this atrocity…
- About the retaking of a town in Northern Syria and what they found there…
- The very least these brave people should have is independence…
- Obituary and memorial book for Keith Bloomfield, American YPG fighter…
- And here’s why these people are the biggest hope for some sort of democracy in the Middle East…
- The Iraqis keep defecting to ISIS with weapons and training provided by the west and still we insist on throwing away good money after bad…
- And here’s another reason why the PKK should be delisted…
- Prospects for the Kurdish people…
- And the ISIS threat in other countries…
- Not quite true as he’d only be hailed a terrorist if he was fighting with ISIS, not for fighting with the YPG…
- The fall of Tal Abyad…
- Foreign fighters returning. This guy knew my son…
- Mmmm, I think probably it is, so why isn’t the UK doing something about this?
- More on returning fighters…
- Enough said. #laughingstock…
- Things must change…
- Did you think it was only men going out to fight against ISIS?
- Pinned down by ISIS. (Warning- contains graphic content.)
- No-one is safe from ISIS.
- Although the Arabs might fear reprisals in the beginning they are safer with the YPG/J than with ISIS.
- It doesn’t really matter because the ranks of ISIS are being swelled all the time by foreign fighters. Their soldiers are disposable to them.
- Proof of massacres. I wonder if any Britains took part in these killings.
- It’s not only the people they invade but their own people they kill…
- More info…
- Are we really doing all we can?
- The Syrian Kurds are holding ISIS back for the rest of the world too and paying a big price.
- Self evident I’d have thought!
- But let’s not become more fascist ourselves. Please let’s have some creative thinking.
- And still we throw money and weapons at Iraqis and give nothing to the YPG/J
- There are people out there brave enough to stand up against these fascist, supremacist animals.
- Why is there no investigation into Turkey’s role in supporting ISIS?
- More bravery, more success…
- And what are we doing to help?
- Women’s equality. Something new for the Middle East…
- And of course they enjoy murdering people who are gay.
- This is what breaks my heart. How can people do this?
- And the killing goes on. I wonder if any of the men holding the guns are British citizens? Or USA citizens?
- Angelina Jolie- not afraid to speak out.
- The foreign lions.
- And in Syria different religions working together against ISIS.
- More about my campaign…